WordPress comes with several built in search optimization tools, including the ability to use .htaccess to create apparently static URLs called permalinks, blogrolling, and pinging. There are also a number of third party plugins and hacks which can be used for search engine optimization (SEO). We will help you with teh best possible soluions available.
WordPress SEO Facts
- There are 155 million blogs out there, if you don’t stand in search engines out you will have no chance.
- Main traffic comes to articles and posts inside your blog, not the home page.
- WordPress Search engine rankings relies heavily upon the quality and quantity of links to your blog
- The best way to get links is by natural recommendations from other bloggers or web site owners.
We would recommed
- Using the best possible URLs – Search Engine Friendly URLs.
- Proper Title Tags, Meta tags inclusion on all you pages. We have the best of all SEO plugin to manag all this for you.
- A proper Navigation structure to enhance rankings
- Making sure that the Site Map is in place and is update often.
Additionally we will help you with
- Crafting Your Articles
- Increase User Interaction on your blog
- Getting Links
To request pricing for wordpress related service please provide us with your contact information, select the service for which you want pricing and we will get back to you with all the details.
If you have any questions when filling out this form,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org