My Page Order WordPress Plugin
My Page Order allows you to set the order of pages through a drag and drop interface. The default method of setting the order page by page is extremely clumsy, especially with a large number of pages.
* This will also be the last version of this plugin I will release. I am working on a new “2.0″ version that will only support WP 2.8 and greater. This jump will include a replacement widget with many more options than the built in one.
* Fixed drag and drop bug for sure this time
* Added Czech translation (Jan)
* Fixed bug breaking drag and drop in 2.7 (I think, can’t test so let me know)
* Added translations: Belorussian (Fatcow), French (updated, Annelies)
* Updated for 2.8 compatibility
* Translations added and thanks: Spanish (Karin), German (Bernhard), Swedish (Joakim), Italian (Stefano and Danny)
* Updated for 2.7, now under the the new Page menu.
* Unpublished pages now show up in the Subpage dropdown (thanks Josef)
* Moved to jQuery for drag and drop
* Removed finicky AJAX submission
* Added missing translation phrase to POT, send me updated MO files and help fill in missing translations
* Translations added and thanks: Russian (Flector), French (Merimac), Persian (Mohammad and Mohammad), Dutch (Anja).
* Localized strings and added .po files for translation. If you are interested in translating send me an email.
Tags: widget, sidebar, order, page